Skip to content
Does my insurance cover chiropractic?
- Chiropractic is viewed as alternative care in the Netherlands.
- As such we are registered for reimbursement with all Dutch health insurance companies.
- After your visit at the clinic, you will then receive an invoice, which you can send to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- We encourage you to contact your insurance company to find out exactly how much that reimbursement will be.
- If you do not have coverage for chiropractic care, these expenses are deductible on your tax return under certain conditions. For more information consult: click here!
- questions regardless, our staff is more than willing to assist you. Your children will have the same amount of coverage as you. Chiropractic does not use up any of your yearly excess (eigen risico).
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!